Ufo Sighting In Arkansas On July 4Th 2011 I Snap A Picture Of One Of Those Beings In The Ship Befor It Took Off

Ufo Sighting In Arkansas On July 4Th 2011 I Snap A Picture Of One Of Those Beings In The Ship Befor It Took Off
UFO SIGHTING IN ARKANSAS ON JULY 4TH 2011 - I SNAP A PICTURE OF ONE OF THOSE BEINGS IN THE SHIP BEFOR IT TOOK OFF,PLEASE HELP!RussellvileArk.July 4,2011. At the corner of 14 & Seyquyah,approx.8-9:30pm,I was awaken by what I thought was gun fire,so I got up,went outside and sat on my steps,well I'm looking at the across to the lof,accros from 14 & Seyquyah,I see a light go up so I think its kids shooting fireworks,so I keep My phone pointed in that direction,when I continue to see lights blinking,but no fireworks! So I'm calling GODS Name in Hebrew,until I realized that something was going on.with this blinking light! As I follow the light with my phone,some more lights came on,thats when I saw a figure starring at me throug this window,then some four bigger orange lights came on,thats when I had seen enough! After having it but to a dvd,I can clearly hear the ship powering up,and those orange light came out blue on my phone,but when they came on,I couldn't move,and you can hear footsteeps walking up to me,then running off! I turned and headed home and left Russellivile.It kept making this sonar whale sound followed by clicks. Help!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 6:12 PM