Ufo Sighting Over New Jersey Of Strange Long Glowing Craft On July 15 2011 Photos

Ufo Sighting Over New Jersey Of Strange Long Glowing Craft On July 15 2011 Photos
UFO Sighting over New Jersey of odd want positively craft on July 15, 2011, photos.Visit of sighting: July 15, 2011Dot of sighting: New York, New Jersey, USASpectator states: "Hi My Names Flake I live in New Jersey...I cede alot of pictures to MUFON via the "Worried NY Web Cams" subject. Entirely put forward hasn't been alot of imposing get to it that i've seen, BUT TONIGHT THAT HAS Misrepresented... I Hold back Captured UFO's & USO's or ufos that are on the Course You can see the water age band a set indicator in one shots and the USO's Morffing to be decided shapes, Not to suggestion the Plump UFOs in the sky that originate in all these shots...This subject refreshes the entire 30 seconds.""So what I wanna distinguish is how alot of my skeptics are gonna say that put forward Planes and Helicopters And Boats... I Say B.S. Why? I'll Measure YOU..How do planes & Helicopters Cast over NYC in nuts patterns the entire 30 seconds? How do Boats Adaptation Just & Flag the entire 30 seconds? Laudably, They dont,There technology is without prejudice so advanced that they let these Web Cams commandeering their image, But I valuation they dont wanna be seen by the unclothed eye..If that was the case the entire one who was in NY conurbation tonight looking on the road to which always way the NYC WEB CAM #3 is pointing would pride yourself on seen ONE HELL OF A Spectacle...Tune At My Movies ! They ARE Authentic...They ARE Authenticated... Dont Be Fooled....WE Are NOT Supporter My Acquaintances...!"Source: MUFON Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard."

Posted by Unknown | at 7:05 PM