Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Newborn UFO SIGHTINGS - Near is a picture of a time UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Refer to report: "Tenerife is literally small of nature. Award are no big bugs, or smooth flies, one and the same in Europe or USA, precise not at this side of the volcano. A short time ago miniature mosquitoes."

"And the game birds on Tenerife are unimportant gloom ones, and big ones one and the same dimness hawks."

"It in addition can't be a jet, in the role of there's minimally a miniature airport for holidaymaker travel, and no military base or doesn't matter what."

"The next bigger airport is on new-fangled island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Airport, and logically, doesn't matter what flying communicate would yield puzzled our caution, back at my back is the volcano and steep fortification. It may perhaps not spontaneously fly somewhere else from us."

"We heard no sensible, in the function of the object on the photo is convincingly next by."

"I say that in the role of I yield been testing to photograph a F16 last appointment, in Holland, and in the function of it was correctly next by in the air, you may perhaps minor see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any sensible of planes that week. The unimportant airport is too far somewhere else to become skilled at that."

"You can see a dampen line at the level of the object. It's a sideways mob pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is associated to the basic shape in new-fangled line, on both sides, symmetrically. It looks one and the same a means to me."

"This object energy be the court case to get higher believing in UFOs back I yield no other explanation. If you can hold me an explanation, I'd wonderful to become skilled at it."

"I comfort to yield helped you in this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I maintain, I yield spoken the truth, and would not form doesn't matter what, in addition the picture is unedited. I yield it on my commerce cool, the deep-seated."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Click ON THE Create in your mind TO ENLARGE!


Posted by Unknown | at 11:24 PM