Ufo Sighting In Nevada On August 12Th 2011 Going Through Some Google Earth Photos And Noticed An Orb In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Nevada On August 12Th 2011 Going Through Some Google Earth Photos And Noticed An Orb In The Sky
Going through some google Earth Pics and there is a picture of a man walking in a desert climate, and in the sky, above the mountain, is a dark orb. It doesn't look like a bird or any aircraft I am familiar with. I reported this before and never got any response. Everytime I view the picture it puzzles me. I am attaching the photo. I put a location, time and date in the required fields on this form, but they are wrong since I was not there, I do not know the man in the photo and have no clue where he was or what the date and time were. I am sure I can find out though.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 7:42 PM