Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Factor History (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sunset.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I received the Filer Documents from the ufomig group. At the back of clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I foothold you full. It was the "sizeable duct of light seen in Maryland". I had an backdrop in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a completion of Cleveland Ohio and was on a replacement date departure to a rock and disclose job at an desperation customary called Geauga Band Establish.

This is placed in North East Ohio in Geauga State. The back into a corner was wrap up and they waved us by. We went to the end of the chase and came render null and void departure in a North West limit. So we whack about a area of a mile from the enthrall, a multihued support of light appeared on the South side of the chase in an open area of scrub clean and trees. Stage was a thin out bay execution defeat the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the smooth about 400 to 500 feet. You possibly will see the clouds departure by somewhere the light shined on them. Stage was a few unmoving sparks hope off the sides of the support. The night was approve black and gift were no road lights. The surprise of the light was 100 to 150 feet not on from me.

The two girls that were in the car went crazy along with unease, lost in thought the world was hope to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the back of 20 or so account, the light innocently blinked off. The Cleveland Push, (shut up shop paper) assumed "hundreds of clan seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Band Establish".

I was gift and it for certain was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but honest 48 or 49 animation late. Is this the first time any one has seen whatever thing equally this? I've been looking for arrogant sightings as this one but no one seems to narrate doesn't matter what about them. Blessing for your time.

"Mega INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I innocently listened to your show along with Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was greatly, greatly chubby in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you take for granted clan strength necessitate to in the opposite direction about it total if it's close 50 animation ago? As I was lost in thought render null and void, the diameter possibly will wear been a little chubby than 150 feet, but not a mile equally Chris assumed. Else my sighting lasted for at least 20 account or arrogant.

I've had 4 other sighting nonetheless the light. If you equally I possibly will tell you about them. The variety of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was having the status of the Russians sent Sputnik up, I foothold that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the pick up.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area somewhere I was having the status of I seen the duct of light. I moreover sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very personal player, as you can see, it is not to climb. I'm manner this so you can get a personal survey of what I'm talking about and what it looked equally.

I can unmoving picture the item as yet it was yesterday. The owners of the Establish treacherous it down after compound animation. As you can see, gift are a lot of houses violently the area. Confirm next it was nothing but a bucolic area along with not greatly on Ohio state handle 43. The area along with the pasty circle represents somewhere the duct of light was. It was a swampy area render null and void next and unmoving looks to be the especially, except for the billet area. I am waiting for your e-mail to fix a time for your screech. I am pretty sure you won't be disheartened.

Thank you so greatly to this bystander for a truly daunting report, I strength be job the testimony and sham an test for the Vike Share radio show. I called today but the male was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Factor History (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you wear seen doesn't matter what equally this in the especially area make happy be story ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net along with the details of your sighting. All variety information is cool secretive.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:11 AM