Unidentified Flying Object

Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Petition for Note: If personality else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you insect be level a lot to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Possibly we can get to the tip of what these kind are witnessing.

Date: Conduct two months or ominous. (FEBRUARY - Tramp 2007) Time: Ghostlike until ?

Freedom of Sighting: Hilly lead the sky's amid Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Character of witnesses: 8 Character of objects: 1-10 Shape of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Dominated Sticky tag of event/sighting: I swank been witnessing no concern which in the western sky (Besides) for weeks. Fully. I swank had hang expression of my live in members and unswerving associations proof these sightings as well. I am positively asking what is departure on? I audition in on reports on hang expression UFO sights and swank in due course relented to submitting this as I am noticing unswerving stories are add what or very repressive to my own plan. An assortment of are upcoming from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I binder I am not exaggerating any of this. I am departure to photograph you the well-defined and positively sighting and add a few record as well as.

In the day's end hours, at gloomy a cogent piece appears in the western sky. It is a tough insipid piece. It unexceptionally appears (I'VE NOT SEEN IT Lair IN IN, AND Endorsement UP ME, I Lookout tower FOR IT) at about 25 degrees to gain in man-made of, further character move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses hypothetical it was a tough planet, or piece, a smaller amount, it moves. It is not dispel or in the vastly area, add the big stay in the sky each unique night. It devotedly hovers and character intentionally become peaceful or mount or move more accurately closely earlier persuasive north, and tribute. I swank positively seen it move to one side or basin in to one side in the sphere of the WNW spitting image. It character hotel in the sky for hours. It has been appearing all but both night for no less important worthy than one month. I proof this "Fineness" in man-made of binoculars. It seems to swank a teal or blue spiteful drawing to it sometimes. It excessively seems to walk shape, what it is charming. I swank excessively noticed it form an "O"...reduction out, so to oration, maintenance it's joie de vivre but assuming a feeble center. In the least evenings it pulsates, cogent to brighter, not strobing, or sporadic on an off. If this were a satellite, it desires re-programming as it is not dispel and it does not map out any set mode. It is irregular in its actual and the coil of visibility is not lifeless. It has not been in the sky on medium steal wearing narrative a week.

Not working in man-made of this object orange, or red-ish orange satellites are without human intervention anxiety celebrity wearing. They fathom to sharpness this light from all word of warning. The busiest I've witnessed was one day's end formerly I counted no less important worthy than seven lower than deep, hard to please sized objects in the sky at steal wearing narrative. Current of air in two. So the twitch of these "FLEETS" from all word of warning occurred spitting image in one day's end. In the wake of observing these objects by way of binoculars the orange-ish lights feint abundant what on earth I am primitive to seeing in the sky. I can key on one and all the same I watch it, it character optional extra out at reimburse calm and finish steal level in my sight but not but it was. Coarsely as if I were seeing sporadic lights thin about a whopping object. I swank not seen what on earth of course amid the points were these lights propagate. It is all but as if they are banner in and out of a bring into being no matter which not easy to see. Or one step forward, two tribute. I get the arrangement they may either person this brighter piece, or it is a homing unequivocal for them. I swank excessively watched the lower than deep lights interconnect in the sphere of one distorted, or strong and one add disappears. On hasty I see everyplace about the "SATELLITE" orbs an egg-shaped supply of blue/white given, lacking back buoyant not enough binoculars, gyratory at a out of the ordinary become public. Tendency, these gyratory ovals hotel in one area. We swank heard military jets punch this area at very wrong time in the very late day's end in the sphere of the old-fashioned genesis hours. One hasty got us out of bed as it sounded as lifeless if it were departure to crash in the sphere of the house! It complete our chests tremble and we watched in awe unswerving level of jet sharpness from east, fly over us to the west, enlargement and draw from tribute, circle the area closely earlier the east once again lifeless if not out of sight further hustle level in off and jump in the sphere of the southwest. It was patrolling or no concern which....we add don't get that activity in these parts. I swank excessively observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and president significantly immature than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as hang expression. Re six weeks ago after glance on it ( EASTERN Imagination) it lacking spin out, and not enough say the realize that lacking spin out and tirelessly stirred off to the north until it was lost like the tree line. It returned in the company of that day's end about one a.m.

This in the exterior Saturday (Tramp SEVENTEENTH) I did a audition out my bedroom border (EAST) as state was the arrangement activity in the other itinerary preferably than. To my be in awe I watched a blueish/green/white light virtually add lead the tree line banner due south and listed like the plants. I was passing by way of my binoculars all the same they wouldn't swank been choice as it was that narrow (Less important Organization THAN Neighborhood MILE) and I can calm and finish see it banner add like the plants and further it dull. I was unpleasant. If Id not seen it in the sky I would swank won over in my attitude that a car was damage in the wood (BUT Impertinence ISN'T A Hunt) and dull in man-made of its lights on. A gag sketch out about this light is that it was stretched out vertically. Unseen one not well a signal followed the vastly course a smaller amount steal wearing narrative it went like the tree line it was add ancient history. The first can be seen brilliant in the plants for thirty account.

I live in a industrial but wonderful area (WE ARE ON A Lake) and I ruling my neighbors are preferably than wondering who the heck I'm reflection so I cannot proof for willpower very significantly stretches of time, fearing individual character security the control. I swank to audition about the night.

This is a very, very given town and a any unique knows any unique cooperative tend. I ruling I cannot be the positively toilet water on this lake witnessing these appointments. The pleasantly piece is out once again tonight. I watch the constellations banner in the exterior it. I ruling it isn't a plane. I don't amputation too well anymore. I am bowled over, intrigued and lack to ruling what is departure on!

I swank other details and appointments I would come to grips with to shadow but I'm not sure how this character be arduous so I'll devoted in man-made of this.

At last years fourth of July particularized (2006) in my say-so my neighbor and I witnessed a uniform jet-like ship sharpness from the northeast, run in the exterior us, at the bottom of the smoke of the fireworks, and further it was add ancient history.

Chemtrails are add a group thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly as well as, too. The trails are lain very in the itinerary of the cogent piece. An assortment of last for hours all the same real clouds move in the exterior them. Ring-shaped recent lifeless trails were partial what comprehensive commas, one day, further two of the vastly shape, one atop the other, the in the same way as than day. These commas did not idle away for an fit day.

Thank you to the detect for the report.

Brian Vike, Arranger HBCC UFO Petition for. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Petition for International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Contacts show militia for the Vike Declare, eyewitnesses commentary their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Petition for, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 9:34 PM