Manchester 13Th October 2011

Manchester 13Th October 2011
Liberty of Sighting: ManchesterThink about it of Sighting: 13th October 2011Time: 19:30Document Name: Suneil Barkat Document Statement: I was driving on my way from Virgin at Parrs Woods to Rusholmes while I looked in the sky and saw what looked in the vicinity a UFO. I was driving at the time so couldnt get a picture of what but it clearly was a UFO. It looked in the vicinity a hat through red lights and numerous lights blue and numerous other colour blinking antithesis it. If someone else saw it meet with reply refocus I empathize what I saw and what I saw was not any bare plane or aircraft. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Be aware of : If you can trade in supplementary information on this or other feasible UFO sightings in this area moreover meet with leave a take note of or maneuver details prepared our "try sighting" form. http://chilp.it/7ae6b9

Posted by Unknown | at 9:03 AM