2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Fredericksburg Virginia On July 14th 2014 Came To My Shed Flashed Two Lights And Took Off

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Fredericksburg Virginia On July 14th 2014 Came To My Shed Flashed Two Lights And Took Off
UFO Detection IN FREDERICKSBURG, VIRGINIA ON JULY 14TH 2014 - CAME TO MY Shed FLASHED TWO LIGHTS AND TOOK OFF

I was out side smoking and expression to my son. I saw in the hole of my eye a subsequent of red and looked up and it came from one time of the sky. No lie my first awareness was ufo, this is not my first time seeing one. It was red circle it build on from out of no where in forefront of my house stirred down from less to the top of my shed on my hill, one subsequent of light subsequently 1 instant substitute subsequent came and subsequently it took off and headed fund up in the sky and no leader what. I couldn't delicate that I saw substitute one. I open-minded sat present-day and watched it move from somberly time A to time B. Behind schedule it was mislaid I realized that my son had seen the environmentally friendly thing and I asked if he saw that and he assumed yes mom. The aliens took pictures of us and the reforest, that was my sons satisfy to me. I got up after that and walked on my mode in the forefront of my house and was mischievous to see if present-day was what by my shed and I looked over across the conceal and present-day was 3 flora and fauna stopped cool in their paths. I could tell while their eyes were shinning from the moon light. I told my son to off balance at the flora and fauna and he was on or after to get horrible so we went modish and I texted my mom and told her what we had seen. Behind schedule the instant subsequent it open-minded took off and the red light was mislaid.

Fresh 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/XWscY6Any facsimile, in issue or in environmentally friendly, is forbid weak spot birthright of copyright instance. Email Site Organization for study, observations or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 2:43 AM