Ufo News Eyewitness Captures Ufo Hovering Above Peru

Ufo News Eyewitness Captures Ufo Hovering Above Peru
An eyewitness has caught this UFO hovering above Peru, the eyewitness who caught the craft states that the object just hovered in the sky motionless before disappearing.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I was sleeping when my mum woke me up at 5:30 am. She said me look! what it's that? (and she opens the window because I live in a appartment), so I saw to the dark sky and I see a point or something like a star but it was alone, the sky hadn't any other star, well I still looking that and waited also I took some photos with my movil, I saw like little paws appear around from the star or whatever that it was, I don't know what that thing could be but it didn't move it stays in the same place all the time until the sun appears and sunrise, I couldn't see it after."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Blue Craft


DATE - 2009-05-04 5:50AM

LOCATION - Santiago De Surco, Peru

COLOUR - Blue



Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 12:46 AM