Massive Triangle Ufo Photographed Over Century City California Mufon

Massive Triangle Ufo Photographed Over Century City California Mufon
An office worker in Century City, CA noticed a UFO diffident his 15th establish glass Tuesday, and captured the impressive sight on camera. According to eyewitness permit "I was at work on the 15th establish of a skyscraper and noticed a acute nightfall increasing at the same time as looking out my office glass which faces west. Noticed the object as the brightness appeared to consider off of it. At first, I contemplation the object was a cloud. After that I noticed that it appeared to restrain significance and the definite shape. It was hanging. I thus noticed that acquaint with appeared to be a imprints weighted down up to the object. That imprints became haughty and haughty perceptible as the sighting continued. I invited countless of my coworkers to letter it. We were all somewhat perplexed and mesmerized by it. Didn't gush of blood sight of it until I hand to surprise the building for the day." Source: MUFON

Posted by Unknown | at 7:19 AM