Black Triangle Sighting In Annapolis Maryland On November 15Th 2013 22

Black Triangle Sighting In Annapolis Maryland On November 15Th 2013 22
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND ON NOVEMBER 15TH 2013 - @22:22 I OPENED MYES AND SAW A LARGE V SHAPED AIR SHIP FLYING FROM SOUTH OVER MY NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE. I SAW ANOTHER ONE APPROX 1 HR. LATER.

While trying to fall asleep in my bedroom I closed my eyes to mediate and I as I opened them I saw a large triangle shaped air vehicle with bright white lights go quickly passed my field of vision. The Object would have gone over one of my neighbor's home from where I witnessed it. This was on Friday, November 15th 2013 I was going to quickly let my husband know what had just happened, but he was sleeping and I thought to tell him the next day. I was having difficulty sleeping even more after that sighting, and I just laid in bed with the window in my sight and began so dose off, but I opened my eyes again just in time to see either the same flying object or another one that was on the same path. I was not afraid, but excited for the experience. I've had a couple other sightings throughout my life beginning when I was young. One six years ago while driving cross country from Ca. to MD. Another was 4 years ago early in the morning while walking my dog.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:03 AM