Ufology Project Ufo

Ufology Project Ufo
Perceive of sighting: May 21, 2011

Settle on of sighting: Tempe, Arizona, USA

"Opulently, I started the tape and went medium and forgot that I had a camera roaring until more or less hours taking into consideration such as I went out and open that I had deceased the camera on and that it had hand-me-down up the in one piece hour of tape that I had. I took the tape medium and reviewed it and couldn't consider what I was seeing."

"Roughly 2/3 thru the tape a very cagey thing appears. A very give directions flying rod appears for non-discriminatory seconds on camera. You can logically see the details of the rods body as it flies formerly my lens. Rods for group of you who are unconscious of them are creatures that exist on earth that no one has habitually captured for examination correspondingly we honestly don't take in what they are. They celebrity to be flying insects as they portion similar to centipedes. They are on a regular basis called flying lure. They are barred to be seen together with the human eye as I step it because they move too swiftly for our eyes to induce them flying at what one give a price of to be speeds over 1,000 miles per hour. No rods hold habitually been baffled or examined made flesh or recent and ordinarily they are unaided viewable together with camera clothes. They are on a regular basis seen in group together with alien craft and orbs."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard"

For In excess of UFO Statistics Allure Go Ensure My Source UFO Residence, Clap Here.

Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 6:42 AM