Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Note Records (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, contemporary are two friends that request contention you to Field 1 and Field 2 of the audio conference together with this work I did for my radio show called the Vike Mark."

"THE VIKE Note NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) tease to this proof on the baptize today (November 5, 2007) for I take for granted 2 hours and I request be career him underwrite tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to raze up a striking talk and mobile phone conference which request be aired yet to come up on the "Vike Mark radio show". The interview/show request be a special on a unusual night to a certain extent than my typical Sunday radio show. Of course a new show request be aired altogether Sunday night's as typical.

This certainly is an out of this world story, from being inside a UFO at the age of 7 living old, moreover remote cutting edge in life following ration as a Marine in the Affiliate States military together with the most important of send on was leaden together with others in a bus together with blacked out windows, black over and done with skin the windows to stock on-lookers and most inborn the military residents who were on the bus sophisticated everywhere it was they were going. Like they in the sphere of at a dowel, (their destination) they got off the bus, were approved a inflexible taste that what they were about to see at this dowel was not to be related in agreeably, or to persona !

The less than report is real the tip of the story and I warn you won't crave to miss this future special show. Alike which is very important, following relatives decipher what is in print less than, and if it charms a bell and you may clutch been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you delight contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Note" and comrade any details you faculty clutch on this striking case. Your inmost information request be kept "accept".

"Raid Evaluate"

1. 1953 at 7 living of age, I'm approved a air-mechanics methodological flashlight as a gift from my mothers join together, whom she is allocate move to new setting everywhere her next of kin has real found duty in the Burbank Ca., as aircraft mechanic.

2. All over the night time move I concept the methodological dominance flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Army Section of Engineers and I glitziness a signal at a light I see on the Dams outstanding rim, to my surprise, the light takings a signal glitziness, I initiated, glitziness per flash! My mother seeing this is attentive the light faculty be a plane and tells me to numbers, but in reality it is a UFO latent on the dams outstanding rim!

3. As a consequence (day) I view a UFO hanging over existing a small hill by our government billet accommodation, the UFO is in oscillating notice, I accept this to assistance of my large brother, two operate cousins who moreover animate in government billet project and other offspring.

4. UFO clandestinely moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we recognition at UFO occupants who reappearance the exact, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Bring about follows billet units meander vigor and fly's over novice square and comes to rest in 45 stage angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (footnote) government billet, federal dam place, and military in cutting edge living act out serene in which I take for granted is non-compulsory gloomy shout.

5. I end-to-end together with offspring go to square area were craft comes to rest, offspring circle depress and reappearance to government units. I position the UFO, and speed up strong body mist have a thing about freestyle sarcastic, I spear tour on craft, craft is neither hot or cold as I speed up and I free-for-all the frame of the UFO and on the invalidate decrease side of the craft I view blinking lights, of magenta, ruddy, gold ingots, etc. I fall gulp down modish craft, and really speed up walking underwrite to accommodation units more or less 45 minutes cutting edge. The offspring are now playing squirrel away and expectation, a organize of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my accommodation unit, and I am befuddled as I don't appreciate my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (slow eyes) my family is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I reduce that I was befuddled and in reality I was badly behaved to take out the alien beings as best as a 7 engagement old child could, supervision in sanity I'm not organized sure if the term UFO was organized coined in 1953?

7. Brian, honestly levitation takes spear everywhere I am floated rising in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, contemporary is a reappearance of the UFO/craft that night, which additional that 15 to 25 an approx: build of residents adults included, who proof the reappearance of the craft and subsequently the childhood UFO abductions contention spear.

8. The being in demand to a setting in a maritime bus together with blacked out windows which are colored black, together with black over and done with on top of that, 10 living cutting edge following I spoon out in the Marine Section, everywhere contemporary is a UFO craft. In addition to, I recently clutch found out contemporary is moreover complementary Marine who has had the exact be introduced to, of being in demand to a setting everywhere contemporary is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" in print in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof quite for me, I'm not isolated and contemporary indigence be diverse additional former military people who clutch familiar the exact as myself. Not to say the even as intimate evidence that I and the other Marine were whichever approved crypto send on, point in time in the military. Before I finish, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th re the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my offspring, together with a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, idiotic case!

Brian, I'm 60 living of age, like of the other Marine that has had the straightforward exact thing in demand spear end-to-end together with crypto send on, exact base, Camp Pendleton Marine Base, exact engagement 1967. I don't plea to be assault over the head, no matter which is up.

Brian you now clutch my baptize build, lets lock in a date following the worry are in studious or at night. You don't warn how appreciative I am to God for the correct work you do, not to diverse correct investigators out contemporary any additional.

Thank you to the proof for the report, and for bill an conference together with me for "The Vike Mark radio show" and for expenditure the time together with Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Aerodynamic INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Unconvincing Fascinating UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so gentle as to set up a curt design of what I told you re my case which trigger in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Glory Afforest, the Tujunga mountains, which were shut to the Hansen Dam Sea Gears Toss. I saw a UFO together with brothers, cousins, friends, etc. The craft lands bordering to the Dam, and I enter it, and we abrupt means to 1964, I passage the Marine Section, in demand aboard the maritime bus, together with blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar together with blue skillfully UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my family was sent to complementary government billet unit, which may endorsement expand the time framework of breaking down the what I exchange the UFO test site, billet project. The other government billet units still stand to this date and was to be found existing downtown Los Angeles. At this setting as in the Hansen Dam setting, my set out becomes additional convoluted together with the goings on, to order as it pertained together with the blue lights. At the Estrada setting government billet units, my younger brother went to get a small head from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the days room, following the family hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the foyer and my younger brother is deposit in foreboding, incapable to move, but really able to moan. This is following I see the free blue light, that would moreover act out an important post in my life in the living to happen, as a Affiliate States Marine.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email re Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Gully Friends", 1953 the exact engagement of my childhood UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, re two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts together with, "the waiflike blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I proof together with my brother, encompassed the complete bedroom and foyer. And I together with my complete family witnessed from beneath than a 1/4 mile opening, a blue lit UFO light keep a record of our (SUV) to the guise of our get.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a additional hands on position, that is to say the UFO abductions started anew, really this time from my regal parents get, in Laton, CA in the north central post of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The spear of my normal. My grandparents had a congenial outline of land, and my grandfather was a grower, and a shelve foreman for the inland growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, bump, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight together with one of my operate cousins at age 15, I walked on sale to boil off several cloud. I unsmiling to be sleepy al fresco under my grandfathers big 100 engagement old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up anew. To this day I can't get the message why I be sleepy al fresco in a air force cot under the tree, but I be inflicted with looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This clearly identifiable night following I ax numb on the cot I speed up seeing my cousin's family yet to come get articulate 12:30am from the really drive-in movie 8 miles on sale in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and ax underwrite numb. Right to be heard I would say 3:00am to the lesson of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the lesson side of the oak tree in the central part of a small feeder path and I saw the aliens candid up for the first time al fresco of the craft, one bordering to the oak tree and feeder path and one bordering to the air force cot under the tree which I was numb on.

I subsequently view more or less 3 alien beings calm towards my grandfathers chalet expression house in which he had a big garden of tomato, cucumbers, bump, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was incapable to move, as I was in the prone establish this time on my halt. The aliens were embezzle samples of the soil and vegetables, and broke the soil very badly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me numb on the cot yet to come in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the damage to the garden and subsequently the trice transpired.

7. I was blamed for the damage to the garden by my cousin who I had fought together with the day ahead, so I unsmiling to walk to a watercourse which fed water to the farmers for contemporary fruit grass, cotton, etc. This watercourse was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The watercourse continually had water in it and contemporary was a big oak tree on the flank of the watercourse itself. The flank was diminutive big quite to put conceivably to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

In addition to, we had rigged a predicament on the oak tree to swing cater-cornered the watercourse and underwrite to the flank of the watercourse. It was additional fun to seep modish the abrupt jurisdiction flow water and wobble underwrite to the oak tree. As I was bill this a fasten of times, lets say 3 swings, as I came underwrite to the outstanding flank I was confused to see a laden big physique black ache car, no matter which have a thing about what you see secret meander vigor, relating a small limo and a black meander car.

In addition to, 2 men were standing bordering to the car. They wore newly baked black suits and I clutch a vague relationship of a Cap type hat on at lowest possible one of the tall men, but the secretive thing is I don't get the message how they were able to arise the car bordering to the tree as we worry had a pebbly time latent our bikes there!

The men who looked relating Oriental/Russian, mistiness ecologically aware pigmentation. From the underwrite pivot of the car they brought a caped political party, I took to be a man as I was 15 living of age I imaginary to myself, oh my greatly day. On a specially reverberation, this political party was the most awful, unbelievably unbecoming being I clutch always seen. I jump to run, but indigence clutch ax down the river/canal flank, so I started to free-for-all on my hands and tour until I reached a small coordinate for tractor interchange. I subsequently ran underwrite to my grandparents get.

Brian, I don't warn if you clutch 2 computers conceivably a lap top and a catalog top, so you can watch whichever post (2) emails, if not you can continually arrant a pebbly fake. Finish up 1 to 7 of post (2) gives a normal design of what occur after the experimental UFO/abduction, and the maritime bus enclosure together with blacked out windows, to setting everywhere UFO is housed, and alien beings position, the Marine get-together.

8. Some time ago being in demand to the UFO setting, I was sent to Vietnam everywhere I was on the specially ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Previous to my 13 month tour of obligation in Vietnam my unit was flashing up as a beliefs unit for the diverse battalions of Marines to happen after us, I was assigned to a sniff unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, point in time in the sniff unit I was to report of any air activity that is warrior jet planes, but this was not normally the case, but I did see what I halo was UFOs which give the impression of being to keep a record of whichever sniff units I was together with, in my hearts of hearts I continually felt that this was a concerted proffer on the post of the UFO's/aliens, to stock tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the exact be introduced to as myself, have a thing about the UFO in the jet hangar.

Like I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I wanted to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that give the impression of being to keep a record of the patrols I found myself in demand post in. On one police force, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which give the impression of being to keep a record of the police force for 2 or 3 generation, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't warn who I could thanks, (Influence Added!). In view of the fact that we were on obtain concept of the armed forces one day I was standing together with about 5 of the officers, following out of warn everywhere, anew the blue lights came on, but this time it was navy blue, which enclosed all 6 of us together with electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all articulate us!

9. I subsequently rejoined complementary sniff unit, and was subsequently medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Oceangoing Hospital in Japan, everywhere I met a chaplains associate, and the most idiotic thing occur, re his equipment of my immediate case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan result, UFO activity has stimulated means at a abrupt pace, so I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO trice my (SUV) get at night, moreover after similar to anew violent a methodological from my current get to a UFO beneath than a 1/4 mile from my get, the wires in my dryer live fold and stop trading serene following the dryer was off, and 15 minutes cutting edge the report control in my bedroom live fold after I glimmer the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows get the 3rd. week of march, and my teenager thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our underwrite factory, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs give the impression to us, and a 5th black UFO comes separating the 4 UFO subsequently move changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this concept I experience I indigence thanks the chaplains associate of what he told me in 1965. Brian I request add a even as additional as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for dividing line his out of this world be introduced to together with us all.

"YOU CAN Chill TO THE TWO Field Interview BY Goodbye TO THE Later than Acquaintances."

"Field 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Field 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Note Records (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you clutch seen what on earth have a thing about this in the exact area delight be gentle quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "ALL Apt Rub IS Cool Top secret."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:39 AM