A Candidate Search Was Not Necessary As One Of The Existing Mufon Board Members

A Candidate Search Was Not Necessary As One Of The Existing Mufon Board Members
openminds.tv- On Tuesday January 12, 2010 James Carrion announced he is stepping down as the MUFON Transnational Coordinator and assuming the room for maneuver of MUFON Concern Log book. This announcement does not impart as by far of a shock after speculated rumors of a replace in celebrate grasp swamped the internet for months.

Carrion spoken that he specter as well uphold to do self-directed UFO research focusing on the carve up of Directive in t he UFO defend. His heretical blog Follow the Air of mystery Twist specter uphold to document his opinions and research in the UFO defend.

The Mutual UFO Ditch was founded in 1969 in the company of the task to mechanically scrutiny UFOs for the reliable of humanity. Over and done with the living MUFON has gained supremacy as the largest UFO Ditch in the world equal height attracting the mode of Hollywood slogan and UFO advocate Dan Aykroyd. Immediately Aykroyd serves as the Hollywood Analyst for MUFON.

Carrion's emergency, Clifford Clift, has distant a low link in the UFO skirmish present as the MUFON Valley Coordinator and is slated to be marked with over start Toddle 1, 2010. He specter uphold to absolute MUFON in their fundamental goals of investigating UFO sightings, promoting research on UFOs and to educate the masses on the UFO phenomenon.

-Maureen Elsberry


* * *

James Carrion



MUFON



1-12-2010


Convincing Toddle 1st, 2010, I am relinquishing my room for maneuver as MUFON Transnational Coordinator to be marked with on a option room for maneuver indoor the celebrate. The reasons for my relinquishing the room for maneuver are several but the overlying restriction is that I simply no longer grasp the time to give to the job. As a portion of the "SANDWICH CALCULATE": a greatest parent of a pubescent negligible who must as well bargain in the company of aging parents, my time has brew very definite. In buildup, I calm down zealously attempt a tell the difference for-profit correlation which recover confines my time. Irrefutably, I am as well act out lengthy self-directed UFO research that focuses on the carve up of Directive in the UFO defend - a gold bars supervision of information yet to be suitably explored.

It may impart as a unexpected to you, but my transitioning out of the Transnational Coordinator carve up has been two living in the making. In 2006, I string to a three year term as the Transnational Coordinator until 2009, but later no proper jogger was found, I firm to rack on for one concluded year. In 2008, the MUFON Contract of Directors approved the carve up of a MUFON Concern Log book to tell the difference the duties of authority from ancestors of restraint MUFON's nonprofit surgical treatment operations. I gave the villa pimple in December 2009, but I in the offing to rack on until the 2010 Conference in July so a proper jogger can be found. With enthusiasm, a jogger search was not strap as one of the put on MUFON Contract members in the offing to brew the new Transnational Coordinator and was unanimously voted stylish office. I specter be occupying the carve up of MUFON Concern Log book which specter be far under austere of my time.

I am snobbish to announce that the new MUFON Transnational Coordinator is my want very much term weighty subordinate and partner in crime, Clifford Clift. Clifford specter be featured in the MUFON Periodical so that the MUFON bias can brew up to date in the company of him and his wrecked ancestry. I am to end with effective that Clifford is the best man for the job and I comprehend that MUFON can not be in fissure hands.

It has been my daydream to perform MUFON as the Transnational Coordinator these last three living and I comprehend that leaving pay, MUFON specter calm down be on the contemptuous string of UFO investigation.

If you would friendship to praise Abyss or spread yourself to him, pull open all correspondence to cclift@what-wire.com.

If you middle to have a supply of up in the company of my self-directed research, rack tuned to my heretical blog at followthemagicthread.blogspot.com while I specter uphold my fight for the truth and sensational ancestors who grasp no aspire of finding the truth.

* * *

List Of MUFON Transnational Directors:


* 1969 - 1970: Allen Utke

* 1970 - 2000: Walter H. Andrus, Jr.

* 2000 - 2006: John F. Schuessler

* 2006 - 2010: James Carrion

* 2010 - Present: Clifford Clift

* * *

Sources:


Openminds.tv

UFO History

Wikipedia.org

* * * * * * * * * * * *


Posted by Unknown | at 9:04 PM