Ufo Sighting In Phelan California On March 12Th 1997 Wife Went Out To Shut Front Gate Screamed For Me To Come Out And Witeness Pulsing Amber Lights In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Phelan California On March 12Th 1997 Wife Went Out To Shut Front Gate Screamed For Me To Come Out And Witeness Pulsing Amber Lights In The Sky
My wife and I had just gotten back home from a trail ride with our horses. I went into the house, she went to shut our front gate. She screamed for me to come back outside and look at this thing that was in the sky. As I approached our front gate, to the East was up in the sky was three huge amber looking lights, pulsating at different intervals. Between the lights we could make out a shape that looked beveled, a UFO. The object was huge and we estimate about 15 miles away. I called to my teenage step-son to turn on my scanner load and for them to come out and see. My scanner was going crazy with police and fire dept., wondering what this thing was. When my step son came out, we starting joking about waiting to go for a ride. My teenage daughter came out and was terrified by what we were seeing. We told her to get camera take pictures, but when film was developed they were totally blank. We stood and watch what we believe to be a UFO for 15 minutes as it remained stationary in the sky. This thing was was huge. after 15 minutes we saw 5 jets come in from the North and 5 jets come in from the South. We could tell by their blue and green blinking lights. The object shut down the lights, then was gone. The jets continued to search the skies for at least another half hour searching for the object, in a search pattern. Then we heard on the scanner the Forestry Dept., claim that it just was kids playing with air-reil flares. I know flares they do not pulsate they flicker. We never heard any more about the incident after that.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Posted by Unknown | at 9:14 PM