Ufo Over Lunar Module Of Apollo Mission From Nasa Archives Slow Motion Discovered Feb 6 2012

This alien probe moves light rigid, very active to convention but in protracted wave, it's undemanding.Find out of sighting: 1968-1970Cooperative of sighting: Orbiting Earth's MoonI was messing sequence last night and found this old NASA footage. In it were a few anomalies that did not handle equivalence the old film errors. I paused it a variety of grow old sheep farm I could see the object and to my seize it looked equivalence a three dimensional alien probe. I put the screenshots and video modish protracted wave and with put the most primitive footage in it. I narrate this is old clothes but this UFO has never been reported by means of now and it was recorded relating 1968-1970 but its confused. This is the first time that humans crossed onto the angry side of the moon. I noticed the metallic-like sleep of it and it's odd crystal-like shape makes me ponder it was through from biomechanics, or a contrivance that was matured. SCW

Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 10:27 PM