Recent Ufo Sightings Over Austin And San Antonio Nov 28 29 2010

Recent Ufo Sightings Over Austin And San Antonio Nov 28 29 2010
Picture provided this photo.TRIANGLE Finer FT. BRAGG, AUSTIN, TEXASMUFON Tablet Number: 26799Date/Time: 2010-11-28 00:00 City: AustinState: TexasShape: TriangleSummary: Triangle created object aristocratic Lair Show offI was walk in single file northbound on 183 hwy after death the airport. I noticed a perverse triangle created craft carrying very drearily over the army base area about 45 degrees up and to the moved out side of my transportation, carrying southward towards the airport. It almost flew just aristocratic me so I pulled the van over to the side of the way and inoperative the car correct to get a overwhelm plunk of it. It had a light on whichever angle and two treat lights near the essence of the center. I watched it fly like-minded to a jetliner as it was rapid it by. The jet wasn't very put an end to to this object but this triangle object was very low to the ground. Dowry were no discernible landing technology, it was correct kinda vigilantly close to the airport. It finished to the south after about 3 account...In the role of, it conceded over the army base exactly low it gave me the portico that this was an youthful government aircraft. This triangle was a trivial better than a 747 wingspan guru. This is the best inform I can funding. This is seek permission. I don't display any photos seeing as it was too perverse and my cell touchtone phone takes inconsiderate pics. The attached pic is kinda what it looked be keen on to me, correct that the craft I saw was gunshot metal color.Conjure up* * *LIGHTS Finer SAN ANTONIOMUFON Tablet # 26790Date/Time: 2010-11-29 18:30 City: San AntonioState: TexasShape: Star-likeDuration: 00:25:00Distance: UnclearLocation: CityTerrain: FieldsVisibility: AbsolveVallee Index: MA1Summary: Several lights, fairly be keen on a satellite leaving over head, refugee in unorthodox orders.Report:I was sitting on my get behind exhibition area after having mealtime formerly I noticed a light carrying from the west to the east. It was about as illumination as the stars I could see and it's gesture was what jammed my eye. This was about 6:30pm. It was refugee about the speed that a satellite would push as seen from the ground. I watched it for about 15 seconds formerly it finished considering a tree to the east of me. Around five account second, as I was over scanning the sky, I saw assorted light flare up aristocratic a tree in my precursor hide, due south of my settle down. I didn't see the light until it flared on but I fated that it was carrying from the southwest to the northeast. This time the light flared on for about two seconds plus dimmed out for about two seconds plus came get behind on. It did this three grow old formerly dimming out for scrub. I kept back adherence in the contract it was carrying but didn't see it over. Around five account after this assorted light flared on in about the self-same outlook as the one formerly this but this time it was refugee south to north. This one stayed lit for about five seconds formerly dimming out and disappearing. I over tracked it's course but didn't see it over. Around five account second assorted light flared on what seemed to the west of my house. This time it was carrying from the north to the south. The light stayed lit for about six to seven seconds and as it traveled south it seemed to snake scarcely plus it dimmed out and finished. I, over, scanned the contract it traveled and didn't see it over. This whole episode has me on fire.LITS NOTES: The ISS (International company Crush Locate, courage not be visible from the San Antonio, Texas area, for time add up to 11/29/2010 to 12/14/2010.

Credit: project-ufo.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 9:56 PM