Ufo Sighting In Mohave Valley Arizona On June 1St 2013 Saw Orange Orbs In Western Sky Moving In Loose Formation

Ufo Sighting In Mohave Valley Arizona On June 1St 2013 Saw Orange Orbs In Western Sky Moving In Loose Formation
My husband and I were sitting on our patio (June 1, 2013 at 10:20 p.m.) when bright orange orbs of light arose over the tree line in the west, they were perfectly round. They moved steadily, in a loose formation, traveling from north to south, first there were 4 or 5 - then they just disappeared and more appeared; then they, too, disappeared. In all, my husband counted around 30 of them. I tried to take photos with my phone camera, but it didn't work. I ran in the house and got another camera, but by then there was only one orb left and it disappeared as I tried to focus. The event took place in around 4 minutes. We live in Mohave Valley, Ariz. in a tri-state area. They appeared to be following the Colorado River (which is 2 blocks west of us) and were possibly above the desert in Clark County, Nevada or Needles, Calif. I don't know what they were, but there was no sound, just the lights moving across the sky.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:21 AM