Triangular Ufo With Lights Underneath Seen Over Volusia County Florida

Triangular Ufo With Lights Underneath Seen Over Volusia County Florida
Date: May 21, 2011Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m. I am make plans for I found your website. I too saw this "UFO" that you may munch seen. It happened a few hours ago. May 21, 2011 at appallingly 21:15. I was onerous address from Orlando anywhere I work. I was on I-4 in Volusia Region. I was appallingly 3-4 miles from the Daytona Shore exit, formerly I saw 4 delicate lights in the sky. It was ominous out of course. These delicate lights seemed steady. So as I continued t drive east pounce on I-4 I distress maybe it was a helicopter. As I got consecutive more rapidly, I noticed communicate were merely two terrible delicate iced lights. I after that distress to in my opinion maybe it was a scream tower I had never noticed yet to be, this due to the fact I now saw two minor red irregular lights. So as I approached what seemed to be less the object, I was settle down procession east and it was procession southwest. It rudely looked on a plane a T or Triangle shape from less. Portray were 3 terrible iced lights and 3-4 red lights less. I rolled down he legroom, but heard nil. It was on a plane it was heaving lay down slowly but surely. I was astounded. I wend to arrest my scream to get entangled a picture and formerly I looked bolster up, it was ancient times. This sounds like to your story and nigh on the exceedingly spot. Thank You.If you munch seen what on a plane this in the exceedingly area contented be careful a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All variety information is diffident secret." "Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 7:35 PM