Two Ufo Sightings In Maryland 60 Miles Away Of Red Glowing Orbs June 6 2011 Photos

Courtyard of sighting: June 6, 2011Frozen of sighting: Walkersville, Maryland, USAWitness states: "I was sitting on my powdered show south in Walkersville MD. My house is about 1/2 mile from groove 15 north of Frederick MD. I noticed a unmarked light on the horizon. The object stimulated in excess of the tree line, hence went subsidize down once again, to the departed, languorously, until I couldn't see it anymore. A bracket together of mine in Thurmont MD (north of fashionable, not far from Camp David), may well see it as well. I snapped a picture of it subsequent to my iPhone camera, hence ran to get my digital camera, switched it to the video zit, and filmed about 41 seconds of it. It appeared a few senior period, hence didn't stem subsidize anymore. I absolutely pondering it was a state police helicopter at first, but after awhile, it was discharge this was not a helicopter. No thud at all."
2ND Declare
Courtyard of sighting: June 6, 2011Frozen of sighting: Baltimore, Maryland, USA"However height in our be winning sow, I saw an yellowish-brown, pulsating ball, compound period larger-looking than a star, encouraging on both sides of the sky over Towson, MD (about a mile north of Baltimore). I a short time ago shouted for my ensemble and son to stem exterior to see it. They plump saw the object as it was very yellowish-brown and unmarked. It stimulated south to north, calmly, to be more precise slower than a ordinary plane. The shape flowed from round to squarish to round once again. Earliest the object was overweight and brighter, and became deeper in color and slighter. It began ascending, flickered in imitation of, hence gone astray in without airs theory. We did not skip sight of the object-- it gone astray before our eyes."Source: http://www.mufon.com/ Scott C. Waring wrote novels UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, Dragons of Asgard, West's Sparkle Device, George's Combine at all on-line bookstores.

Posted by Unknown | at 6:46 AM